The Museum re-opened on 9 August 2014 following a major refurbishment. The Museum covers the history of the Warwickshire Yeomanry from 1794 to 1956 with a collection of uniforms, weapons, medals and memorabilia. The Warwickshire Yeomanry together with the Queen’s Own Worcestershire Hussars (Worcestershire Yeomanry) took part in the Affair of Huj on 8th November 1917 – the last classic unsupported Cavalry Charge of the Great War in Palestine immortalised by Lady Butler’s painting which is on display in the Museum. One of the 75mm Krupps Guns captured that day is also displayed in the Museum.
The archives are kept in the same building and are available on request or by appointment.
Near town centre, at the junction of Church Street and Jury Street. See website for details. Parking charges apply.
Car parking is available adjacent to the museum, charges apply.
Car Parking, Disabled Access, Toilets
The Court House, Jury Street, Warwick CV34 4EW
10:00AM - 04:00PM