Facilities

Coach Parking
Car Parking
Restaurant/Cafe
Toilets
Lecture Room
Shop
Disabled Access
Education service

Opening Times

Currently closed

Admission

Currently closed.

About the museum

The museum is currently closed, pending relocation. The collection traces the history of the Regiment from the raising of its most senior antecedent, the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers in 1689, to the present day with an emphasis on the activities of the Royal Irish Regiment and its immediate predecessors the Royal Irish Rangers and the Ulster Defence Regiment.

For enquiries, during the closure please contact the Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum.

Regiments

The Royal Irish Regiment (27th (INNISKILLING) 83rd, 87th and The Ulster Defence Regiment). Royal Irish Rangers (27th, 83rd,86th, 87th, 89th and 108th Foot), Ulster Defence Regiment.

Address

Sovereign's House, The Mall, Co.Armagh, BT61 9DI

Tel (028) 3752 2911

Web
http://www.royal-irish.com/museums/

Visiting Advice