The Regimental Museum is housed within the Museum of Lincolnshire Life. Fittingly, the building that this Museum resides in, was once the City Barracks. The Architect was Henry Goddard, who was the County Surveyor at that time. It was built in 1857, as a Barracks, Armoury and Store for the Loyal North Lincoln Militia. The museum collection contains uniforms, medals, weapons, Regimental Silver, paintings, photographs, archival material and personal effects relating to the history of the Royal Lincolnshire Regiment and the Lincolnshire Yeomanry.